We all have self care issues, the things we don’t always have the courage to battle on a day to day basis. We have trouble with facing our fears and to take action to over come them. So I ask you to do something today to help someone else so you can see that what you are doing for them you can do for you to. I believe in you and I am learning to believe in me too. God bless and thank you!
Just be gentle with others and yourself, we all have feelings…
- Stigma Of Mental Illness: Families Are Often Embarrassed By Mentally Ill Relatives, Says New Study (medicaldaily.com)
- 30 Days of Mental Illness Awareness Challenge- Day 18 (crissi23.wordpress.com)
- Living With Mental Illness (psybites.wordpress.com)
- Shameful Profiling of the Mentally Ill (nytimes.com)
- Tango Therapy for Mental Illness? (compoundingpharmacysacramento.com)